Ensure that the following items are present or accomplished prior to sending your article to the journal for review:
- Covering (submission) letter clearly describing the originality (novelty/uniqueness/ ingenuity) of the work and provide assurance that the manuscript has not been previously published, has been read, corrected and approved by all the authors, and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Proposed list of potential reviewers: Titles/highest degrees (e.g., Prof/Dr), names, institutional affiliations/addresses and e-mail addresses of five (5) suggested potential reviewers that are experts in the field should be included in the cover letter. The choice of reviewers will however remain with the Chief Editor.
- The submission file/manuscript is in Microsoft Word document file format with continuous line numbering. The text is double-spaced, with a 12-point font size. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details: names, title, complete address, institution, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Full postal address, institution and e-mail address for each author provided in the manuscript.
- The manuscript has been checked for spelling, typographical and grammatical errors.
- All figures and tables have captions/titles and are correctly cited in the text and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at appropriate points.
- All references are correctly cited and listed according to the current style of the journal. All references cited in the text are included in the list of references, and vice versa.
- Declaration of conflict of interest.
- Ethical clearance/approval (if applicable).
To submit your paper online go to Click Here