Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. Covering (submission) letter clearly describing the originality (novelty/uniqueness) of the work and provide assurance that the manuscript has not been previously published, has been read, corrected and approved by all the authors, and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- 2. Proposed list of potential reviewers: Titles/highest degrees (e.g., Prof/Dr), names, institutional affiliations/addresses and e-mail addresses of five (5) suggested potential reviewers that are experts in the field should be included in the cover letter. The choice of reviewers will however remain with the Chief Editor.
- 3. Manuscript in Microsoft Word with continuous line numbering.
- 4. One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details: names, title, complete address, institution, telephone number and e-mail address.
- 5. Full postal address, institution and e-mail address for each author provided in the manuscript.
- 6. The manuscript has been checked for spelling, typographical and grammatical errors.
- 7. All figures and tables have captions/titles and are correctly cited in the text and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- 8. All references are correctly cited and listed according to the current style of the journal. All references cited in the text (document) are included in the list of references, and all references presented in the list must be cited in the text (document).
- 9. Declaration of conflict of interest.
- 10. Ethical clearance/approval (if applicable).
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.